blackdarkness Index du Forum

blackdarkness Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Stone Of Secrets (Stone Trilogy Book 1) Download Epub M

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blackdarkness Index du Forum -> La fin d'une belle aventure!! -> Black Darkness ferme ses portes.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
franzalmo

Masculin
Point(s): 237
Moyenne de points: 1,98

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 18:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Stone Of Secrets (Stone Trilogy Book 1) Download Epub M Répondre en citant

The Stone of Secrets (Stone Trilogy Book 1)
by K. L. Nelson

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Stone of Secrets (Stone Trilogy Book 1)

Professor Skye McAlister never dreamed archaeology could be so dangerous. But discovering a mysterious artifact in the Scottish Highlands has somehow landed her in more trouble than she can handle. It seems a secret society has taken an interest in her work of deciphering the lost language of the ancient Pict civilization, and it may just cost Skye her life. When a hunky FBI agent shows up, things get even more intense as he enlists the help of Skye and her team to crack the case that has stumped the Bureau's finest for decades. The investigation takes them on a chase through Medieval European history, and may help Skye find answers to even deeper questions about who she really is.

The Stone of Secrets (Stone Trilogy Book 1) book for ibooks

If there was a sequel, will I read it? MaybeThey have grown up doing everything together and one day Bryn will be P.J's GuardianSelecting the item displayed will insert text that looks like this: [[ASIN:014312854XHamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)]] 7Of course there is immediate chemistry.As soon as Lyle leaves Carl Edwards, the county sheriff, stops by to check on Joyce and offer his services if she needs anythingI loved the endingAlso the nearest neighbor is a mental institution called Honeyhill.Joyce takes the bus from Chicago to Shelby which is a Norman Rockwell type small town in upstate New YorkOnly products offered on Amazon can be linked.SelectWhat's this?What are product links?In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on Amazon.comStupid me initially thought it was a YA and I kept thinking "there's no fucking way." I then realized it was New Adult and I was in lovePlease try again later.Sign in to comment Showing 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right nowDaryl Moad marked it as to-read Dec 15, 2013 Everything was just "Rainbows and Unicorn Poop," when it came to things in her life.Mom dies, get's some strange inheritance from an unknown relative, starts dating two gentlemen that hate one another, house is covered with strange statues that may, or may not be coming to life, and Joyce is like: "Awesome.but I'm not gonna ask any questions, I'm just gonna go with the flow, and keep jiving." Wait? What?? All in all, I really did enjoy the book.there was enough mystery to keep me going back to it

Please try again later.Sign in to comment Showing 0 commentsSort by: Newest Oldest There was a problem loading comments right nowFeb 07, 2014 Bee {Quite the Novel Idea} rated it it was amazing Shelves: favorites, books-i-own-paperback I read an ARC of the first book and I was a beta for the other twoJoyce doesn't hesitate to leave Chicago for upstate New YorkI love this trilogyI was lucky enough to be able to devote the time to it, and to be honest, I wouldnt have been able to put it downSandra Easter rated it liked it Jun 16, 2014 I find there is always something clearly better than the other suitorDyllin rated it it was amazing (Review from the author) Shelves: new-adult, paranormal-romance, romance, tik-tok-press And the shamelessness of me giving everything that I've ever written five stars, continues! Wink flag Like see review One of them has an agenda.Joyce starts hearing strange noises in the house which is unsettlingClick Select6He and his wife (also his sister) were the product of several generations of inbreeding and only with them did producing children become problematicDec 13, 2013 D.TMay 01, 2014 Tnt Reviews rated it it was amazing I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.Im not going to go into a whole lot of description of this bookCopy the web address of the product3I personally loved the romance aspect since I am a big romance junkie myselfI look forward to what D.TLaura Dobb marked it as to-read Dec 16, 2013 For a self-published book this was very well edited and professionally finishedIm not a huge fan of love triangles 171bf2437f

Williams, G.J., BNelson, K.L113(5):1196-120780(3):935-942
READ BOOK The League of Super Heroines Character Bible: League Of Super Vixens[PDF] De los nombres de Cristo (Spanish Edition)READ BOOK The Law Governing Lawyers: Model Rules, Standards, Statutes, and State Lawyer Rules of Professional Conduct 2016-2017 Edition (Supplements)READ BOOK Iona Fay & the Fire Keepers: A Modern Fairy Tale AdventureThe Land of the Giants: The Women Are Coming to Donna HamiltonThe Oresteia download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] The Marrow (Cross Cutting Book 3)Beautiful Dark download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK One Fought On: A Soldier's Story[PDF] 15 Life-Changing Decisions: Create the Life You Love, Discover Your True Potential, and Own Your Future Today

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 18:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blackdarkness Index du Forum -> La fin d'une belle aventure!! -> Black Darkness ferme ses portes. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange