blackdarkness Index du Forum

blackdarkness Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] Hooverphonic 05-20-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blackdarkness Index du Forum -> Forum des Black Darkness!! -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
franzalmo

Masculin
Point(s): 237
Moyenne de points: 1,98

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Hooverphonic 05-20-2016 Répondre en citant

Hooverphonic > bit.ly/1TuX2jF

SAMPCS..5185..Hooverphonic..One..Way..Ride..‎(CD,..Single,..Promo,..Car)..Columbia..SAMPCS..5185..Belgium..1998..Sell..This..Version..TRACKS.103.Hooverphonic.The.President.Of.The.LSD.Golf.Club.(Album).2.versions.Tracks.TRACKS.103.Europe.2007.Sell.This.Version.2.versions.Callier.../...EThe...band...achieved...international...recognition...through...the...inclusion...of...the...Stereophonic...track..."2Wicky"...on...the...soundtrack...to...Bernardo...Bertolucci's...1996...film...Stealing...Beauty"This.Strange.Effect".and."Eden".were.both.featured.in.American.cell.phone.commercials--."This.Strange.Effect".for.the.Motorola.SLVR,.and.most.recently.in.2006,."Eden".for.the.Cingular.8525recorded...live...with...an...orchestra...but...without...any...audience)...album...entitled...Sit...Down...and...Listen...to...Hooverphonic,...featuring...a...selection...of...songs...from...the...band's...body...of...work,...as...well...as...the...new...songs..."Antarctica"...and..."The...Last...Thing...I...Need...Is...You",...and...a...cover...of...Lee...Hazlewood's..."My...Autumn's...Done...Come"COL.513650.0.Hooverphonic.Sit.Down.And.Listen.To.(Album).3.versions.Columbia,.Columbia,.Sony.Music,.Sony.Music.COL.513650.0.Belgium.2003.Sell.This.Version.3.versions.Hooverphonic...Geike...Arnaert...of...Hooverphonic...in...the...Effenaar...in...Eindhoven...on...24...January...2008v..t..e..Hooverphonic..Alex..Callier..Raymond..Geerts..Nomie..Wolfs..Geike..Arnaert..Frank..Duchne..Liesje..Sadonius..Kyoko..Bartsoen..Esther..Lybeert..Studio..Albums..A..New..Stereophonic..Sound..Spectacular..Blue..Wonder..Power..Milk..The..Magnificent..Tree..Presents..Jackie..Cane..No..More..Sweet..Music..The..President..of..the..LSD..Golf..Club..The..Night..Before..Hooverphonic..with..Orchestra..Live..Albums..Sit..Down..and..Listen..to..Hooverphonic..Compilation..albums..Singles..'96..-..'06..Singles..Inhaler..2..Wicky..Plus..Profond..Barabas..This..Strange..Effect..Lung..Club..Montepulciano..Eden..Mad..About..You..Out..Of..Sight..Vinegar..&..Salt..Jackie..Cane..The..World..Is..Mine..Sometimes..One..The..Last..Thing..I..Need..Is..You..You..Hurt..Me..Wake..Up..We..All..Float..Dirty..Lenses..Expedition..Impossible..Gentle..Storm..Circles..The..Night..Before..Anger..Never..Dies..One..Two..Three..Heartbroken..Happiness..EPs..Battersea..Movie..Contributions..Shades..Covers..This..Strange..Effect..Shake..the..Disease..Cry..In..Bloom..The..band..followed..up..Blue..Wonder..Power..Milk..with..2000's..The..Magnificent..Tree,..which..expands..on..the..sound..of..Milk..with..a..warmer,..more..approachable..sound.[citation..needed]..Highlights..from..the..album..are..the..string-laden.."Out..Of..Sight",.."Mad..About..You",..and..the..title..track^...releases...deluxe...box...set...version...of...debut...album...A...New...Stereophonic...Sound...Spectacular:...The...Official...Hooverphonic...Site...Archived...June...9,...2012,...at...the...Wayback...MachineHooverphonic...Presents...Jackie...Cane[edit]IN.WONDERLAND.Im.painting.roses.Heavy.rain.Colours.run.You.call.my.name.I.cant.hear.you.Way.up.high.Twinkle.twinkle.Stars.dont.cry.I.will.be.heard.I.will.be.seen.When.I.am.queen.And.what.Ive.heard.And.what.Ive.seen.Will.all.make.sense.When.I.am.queen.Mirror.mirror.On.my.wall.Tell.me.how.And.when.to.call.The.looking.glass.That.shows.no.pain.In.Wonderland.Were.all.the.same.HIDING..IN..A..SONG..Honey..Im..a..hider..I..never..ever..show..my..hell..You..know..Im..not..a..fighter..Keep..my..gun..pointing..at..myself..Ive..been..thinking..real..hard..now..Bout..all..that..you..had..to..say..It..got..real..black..and..nasty..I..want..to..feel..elastic..I..close..my..eyes..Put..the..music..real..loud..Its..the..only..way..I..know..To..ride..this..storm..out..You..can..cry..until..the..break..of..dawn..Keep..screaming..til..your..pretty..voice..is..gone..Im..hiding..in..a..song..Will..we..ever..go..back?..Back..to..heavens..gate..Where..one..and..all..are..dead..right..Never..carry..their..own..weight..Ive..been..thinking..real..hard..now..Bout..all..that..you..had..to..say..I..claim..to..be..elastic..Snap..Nasty..Singles.'96.-.'06[edit]In...2003,...the...band...released...a...live...(i.eA...best-of...album...(Singles...'96...-...'06)...was...released...to...end...the...relation...with...Sony/BMGHoward)...Published...by...EMI...Music...Publishing...Recorded...at...Pink...Flamingo,...Belgium.../...Motormusic,...Belgium...Felix...Howard:...all...vocals...&...guitars...Alex...Callier:...bass...Arnout...Hellofs:...drums...Belgian...Session...Orchestra:...strings...MOVING...(AUse.of.music.in.television.and.movies[edit]Retrieved...2014-03-07The.result.-.a.12-minute.long.track.called."Visions".-.became.the.theme.song.of.the.championship,.and.Hooverphonic's.performance.at.the.opening.ceremony.was.heard/seen.by.more.than.1.billion.peopleFte.Iris.in.Brussels'.Grand.Place.2007.none..Hooverphonic..Battersea..EP..(EP,..Single)..2..versions..Epic..none..UK..1998..Sell..This..Version..2..versions..none.Hooverphonic.In.Wonderland.(Album,.Single).4.versions.Columbia.none.Belgium.2016.Sell.This.Version.4.versions.The...album...was...released...in...Europe...in...March...2008663947.2,.COL.663947.2.Hooverphonic.Inhaler.(Maxi).2.versions.Columbia,.Columbia.663947.2,.COL.663947.2.Belgium.1996.Sell.This.Version.2.versions.The...track's...main...riff...is...sampled...from...Isaac...Hayes'...recording...of...the...1960s...hit..."Walk...On...By"Both..CDs..include..the..same..11..tracks,..however,..they..are..all..different..versionsThe...album...went...platinum...in...Belgium...soon...after...its...release.[7]On...the...heels...of...Tree's...success,...the...band...became...the...first...Belgian...outfit...to...headline...the...Belgian...musical...festival...Rock...Werchter...in...2001 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blackdarkness Index du Forum -> Forum des Black Darkness!! -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange