Inscrit le: 08 Juil 2012
Localisation: partout ou le mal regne
Moyenne de points: 1,71
|Posté le: Mar 13 Nov - 14:38 (2012) Sujet du message: En attendant la 1.4....
|Hello tout le monde
en attendant la sortie de la 1.4, je test la version 1.4 du jeu sur le testlive. je ferais un post de retour sur le sujet (si j'ai le temps) mais en attendant voila de quoi vous faire patienter: le patch note
Bonne lecture et desolé c'est en anglais
Update version 1.4 Notes
**These notes do not necessarily reflect the final version that will be deployed on Live**
These new features are now ready for general testing on Testlive :
* New Auxiliary weapon : Chainsaws! Pick up the mission from Dr. Aldini in New York to begin!
* The Albion Theatre in London is now open for players to express themselves!
* Starter Decks - Nine decks have been added for players who finish the inner ring of combat abilities.
* Character size slider has been added to character creation and the plastic surgeon!
* Reticule targeting mode is now available (in a beta stage). Toggle this mode on and off via the T key.
* Slaughterhouse Nightmare mode is now officially open!
* New Missions! Pick up the following missions :
All Roads Lead to Rome - from Mama Abena in London
To Sir with Love - from Hayden Montag in The Savage Coast
The Red Thread - from Callisto in Carpathian Fangs
* When equipping a weapon which has a weapon skin applied, the weapon skin will now show correctly to observers. Previously it would only show up correctly if you zoned in with the weapon already equipped.
* The Master Planner achievement will now give out a costume.
* The I Am Legend achievement will now give out an item.
* London: Dancers in the Horned God will now leave the floor to give groups of players more space.
* Text should no longer show up in the chat window for long-winded civilians
* Fixed a clipping issue with the female Preacher outfit.
* Male eyebrows no longer clip through the glasses on the Grifter outfit.
* Movement speed while dead will now scale with the player's current rank of Sprinting.
* Seoul: the Fight Club in Seoul is now open to Illuminati and Templar participation.
* Fixed stat modifications that did not revert when items were unequipped.
* Raid chat is available (except in Fusang Projects).
* Fixed shadows at the Old Asylum Approach anima well in Blue Mountain.
* Fixed the intensity of the moon in Shadowy Forest.
* Adjusted chair height and brightness in the Horned God pub.
* Try the new emote /dance_gangnam_style
* Increased the damage dealt by all Rocket Launcher abilities.
* Increased the damage dealt by the See Red ability.
* Healing friendly NPCs with the Adrenalise passive equipped will no longer cause them to attack you.
* Assault Rifle - Improved Bursts passive will now properly increase the healing done by the Anima Burst ability.
* Blade ability Sixth Sense will now build a counter for each received glancing hit instead of having a delay between counters to keep in line with other defensive effects.
* Added a tooltip description to the Two Cuts Blade skill.
* The Blood Spike DoT effect now has the correct icon.
* Added tooltip description to the Elemental Skill "Fury".
* Hammer ability Grip Whip will now display the correct damage value in the tooltip. This is only a tooltip change. The ability itself has not been changed.
* Hammers - Reduced the overall damage dealt by Epicentre.
* Breakdown no longer requires Impaired state to apply the Exposed debuff.
* Breakdown will only apply 1 stack of Exposed per hit.
* Increased the damage dealt by Escalation.
* Escalation will no longer apply the Exposed debuff.
* Intensity has been changed to no longer grant Minor Ward when hitting Weakened targets with Escalation. It will now improve Escalation to apply the Exposed debuff.
* Lairs : Vulkan's persistent area effects will disappear after the encounter ends.
* Lairs : Nobel Calling - Blueprint rewards changed for a different lair boss.
* Hell Eternal - Piston Predators should no longer stack in the encounter with the Flagellatrix Superior.
* Hell Eternal - The "Enflamed" environmental debuff in Hell Eternal now stacks up to 10. At 10 stacks, it kills the affected player. Don't stand in the fire!
* Hell Eternal - Eblis will no longer cast Solar Collapse twice in a row if interrupted.
* Hell Eternal - Eblis's life drain, Consummation, can no longer be interrupted.
* Hell Eternal - All players should now be able to see damage dealt by Eblis's spell Consummation.
* Hell Eternal - Eblis should now be more consistent about stunning his target during Consummation.
* Hell Eternal - Eblis's spell Cast Out can no longer be interrupted.
* Hell Eternal - Eblis's vortexes should now appear more quickly on phase transition.
* Hell Eternal - Particles have been adjusted in the fight with Eblis to more accurately reflect damage areas.
* Hell Eternal - Corrected several locations where players could become stuck. Fixed several world design issues.
* Increased the maximum purchasable inventory size to 250.
* Increased the maximum purchasable bank size to 300.
* Changed Enemy Evade Chance in the character sheet to Enemy Evade Penalty.
* Changed Enemy Crit Chance in the character sheet to Enemy Crit Penalty.
* Auxiliary Blueprints and the Moulds they create are now Green quality items instead of White to facilitate Need/Greed rolling.
* Made improvements to the Raid menu.
* Added an icon for Raid missions.
* Fixed a problem when player was seeing a highlighted gear mouse cursor but received a "Too far away" message.
* Resource bars for Fist and Hammers no longer stay at 0/5.
* Stats should now update correctly on your Character sheet.
* Energy Drink - Leech consumables will now give a leech effect equal to the power listed in the item tooltip.
* Fixed an issue that created bald spots on hairstyles when wearing the female Pirate Hat.
* All Male Templar uniforms have been dyed to a nice deep red, to match the female outfits.
* Pure Anima - Max Health, Attack Rating, and Heal Rating will now stack with Anima - Block Rating, Crit Rating, Crit Damage Rating, Defense Rating, Evade Rating, Hit Rating, Penetration Rating, Physical Protection Rating, and Magical Protection Rating. You will now be able to have one Pure and one normal Anima buff active at the same time.
* Sov-Tech auxiliary weapon moulds now transform auxiliary weapons into the correct Soviet look and not Orochi.
* Signet of Corruption should now display the proper rarity color when attached to an item.
* Signet of Thirst will no longer cause friendly targets to gain hate towards the user.
* Internal cooldown on Signet of Thirst was updated to match the displayed value on the item tooltip.
* Signet of Serenity should no longer cause friendly targets to gain hate towards the user.
* Signet of Temperance should no longer cause friendly targets to gain hate towards the user.
* Signet of Fury will now gain stacks for each successful hit rather than each successful attack.
* Rocket Launchers will now display that they require 10 skill to equip when equip requirements are not met.
* The male Snakeskin outfit now looks more like snakeskin.
* Signet of Obedience will no longer stack higher than intended. This is a visual change only and does not affect the damage bonus.
* Blue and Purple versions of Signet of Obedience will now properly provide the damage bonus.
* The rifle Crushed Will is now worn like other rifles on the back.
* Black Mark of the Morrigan proc effect will no longer trigger passives.
* Black Mark of the Morrigan proc effect will only gain 1 stack per second.
* Questions and Answers - Leah's arms no longer clip through the desk during the cinematic for tier 5.
* The Pick-Up - Cassandra should no longer respawn twice or more.
The Savage Coast
* Crime and Punishment - Feedback is provided when the player fails 3 times at entering the code.
* The Black House - Strange candle will provide the achievement each time it is used, but will only trigger the fire every 5 minutes.
* The Black House - Tier 3 urn screen effect will no longer play on other players' game clients.
* Hell and Bach - Wicker will now spawn in the middle of the circle in Tier 2.
* Theme Part Tycoon - Angry Clown should spawn as normal.
The Blue Mountain
* Ami Legend - Ami now has subtitles when she speaks during the mission.
* Ami Legend - Assaulting ak'ab will spawn when player leaves and re-enter the assault area.
The Scorched Desert
* The Living Oil - The letter will no longer remain stuck to your character's foot after finishing the mission.
* Fixed an issue that would sometimes make the crystals unresponsive during the mission The Big Terrible Picture.
City of the Sun God
* The Prompt for the Pinnacle will no longer say that it is a solo instance (since it can be joined in groups).
The Besieged Farmlands
* Mortal Sins - Cucuvea now holds an object in her hand during the cinematic.
* Examining the drawing in Tier 1 of 'The Kindly Ones' will no longer provide group credit.
The Shadowy Forest
* Mortal Sins - Fixed an issue with the tier 10 puzzle that prevented some instances of it from thinking they were solved properly.
* Singing Stones - Corrected an issue where players could not interact with rocks during different tiers of the mission.
The Carpathian Fangs
* They Mostly Come at Night - Mr. Ruffles will now be worn properly on your character's body.
la meilleure assurance vie? une arme dans chaque main!
|Posté le: Mar 13 Nov - 14:38 (2012) Sujet du message: Publicité
||Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures